Hood Underground
heart and soul of our Fort Hood community
Login - Create Account - Help
Clean out your garage on Hood Yard Sales! Or find local garage sales on Yard Sale Search.com

Who do I call to report unsafe living condtions?

who's talking here?

1st.CavWife 1
FreeLittleFootFanClub 1
mom3boys 1
Bunny 1
GreatestNinjaEver 1

     » send to friend     » save in my favorites

mom3boys --- 12 years ago -

Who do I call to report a nasty house on post? This woman is not taking proper care of her house, children, or pets. It's become very disgusting and unsafe IMO. Do I just call housing or what? 

GreatestNinjaEver --- 12 years ago -

I would guess housing. If not them then im sure they can tell you who to call 

FreeLittleFootFanClub (Mod) --- 12 years ago -

Housing, Family advocacy etc... 

1st.CavWife --- 12 years ago -

You must have gotten my old neighbors!! lol 

Bunny --- 12 years ago -

Sounds gross 

page 1
Login to add your comments!

see more discussions about...

Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - Ice Box

Hood Underground